Sunxy, a high efficacious xylanase, can contribute to improving the
utilization of dietary nutrients and the growth performance of
Why xylanase needed in feed ?
NSP, the non-starch polysaccharides, have strong anti-nutritional
effects on nutrients digestibility of animals, such as improving
the viscosity of chyme, hinder the nutrients release, etc. As a
kind of NSP, xylan was found in many plant ingredients, such as
corn, rice bran, etc., especially for the by-products of wheat.
Sunhy xylanase can contribute to removing the anti-nutritional
effects of xylan, improving the nutrients utilization and growth or
production performance of animals.
The anti-nutritional effects of xylan
1) Enhancing the viscosity of chyme, and then decrease the
diffusion of digesta and digestive enzyme;
2) Hinder the effective interaction between the digesta with
3) Generate “cage effect” to hinder the release of cellular
nutrients, and prevent the nutrients from being digested well in
The characteristics of Sunxy
1) Good heat stability;
2) Wide pH adaptability;
3) Good resistance to endogenous protease;
4) Good resistance to inhibitors.
What benefits would Sunxy bring?
1) Contribute to removing the anti-nutritional effects of xylan,
and improve the nutrients utilization in feed;
2) Contribute to increasing the selection of feed ingredients, and
improving the feed quality.
3) Contribute to improving the growth and production of animals;
4) Contribute to improving the intestinal health and promoting the
balance of intestinal flora;
5) Contribute to reducing the emission of fecal nitrogen, and
improving the environment of farming animals.
Package, Shelf-life and Storage
Shelf-life: 12 months in original packing.
Storage: Keep away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight.